Date posted: November 29, 2020
These are the 60 photographs chosen by the 2020 Naturescapes Photography Contest Juror, Herb Smith.
We hope you enjoy the beautiful images from Hays and surrounding counties.
Congratulations to all!
Date posted: December 21, 2019
These are the 59 photographs chosen by the 2019 Naturescapes Photography Contest Juror, Jason Weingart.
We hope you enjoy the beautiful images from Hays and surrounding counties. Congratulations to all!
Date posted: June 7, 2019
Holly Moore, PPSA, recently received an acceptance to the Texas Photographic Society’s 2019 Annual International Exhibition.
The Exhibition is a traveling exhibit beginning at the Art League of Baytown on July 3rd-August 31st. The photographs will then travel to the Center for Contemporary Art in Abilene for display from November 21st, 2019 – January 18th, 2020 and then to Odessa College from February 3rd – March 2020.
The Society collected 1,000 images from nearly 200 entrants. The Judge , Arthur Meyerson chose 50 works from 47 artists. Holly’s photograph is titled “Abandoned” and was taken at the Carrie Furnace Historical Landmark in Pennsylvania.
Date posted: May 4, 2019
Congratulations to Mike for winning the following:
- 2019 Galveston Featherfest Photo Contest Week Two, Honorable Mention – Lucky Heron, Unlucky Fish
- 2019 Texas Night Sky Festival Best of Show Award – Pedernales Barn Under the Full Moon
- 2019 Galveston Featherfest Photo Contest Week Four, First Place – Nighthawk in the Rain
- 2019 Migration Celebration Nature Photography Contest, Plant Life and Fungi of Texas, First Place – Claret Cup Cactus
- 2019 Migration Celebration Nature Photography Contest, Wildlife Vertebrates, First Place – Gray Fox Posing
- 2019 Migration Celebration Nature Photography Contest, Nature-Themed Photo/Digital Art – Super Blood Moon Eclipse
Great work, Mike!